Turn HR into HROI
By design, the health insurance industry has made you dependent on unacceptably low performance standards. And that drags down your performance. We’ll liberate you from being dragged down. So you go from representing a cost to representing a value to the C-suite.
HOW WE DO IT: We built the industry’s most powerful data infrastructure, designed to future-proof you by seamlessly connecting your employees to tools that incentivize and empower them to actively save your company money on healthcare. You get turnkey implementation, lower administration, higher rewards, and improved personal and financial health for all.
The facts you NEED to know:
- Transparency fines are here, and YOUR business is on the hook!
- If you fail to comply, you could be facing $100 per day, per employee fines.
- You may be overpaying for healthcare by 40% or MORE.
Is your bottom line protected TODAY?
The Transparency in Coverage Rule and No Surprises Act create a remarkable new consumer-first healthcare marketplace through which your company and covered employees can greatly benefit. A new, efficient marketplace for shopping medical services and items will enable employees to choose their preferred option based on their personal considerations related to price, quality, and convenience- most often, and often importantly, before healthcare purchasing decisions are made.
As a result, billions of dollars every year will remain in American households resulting from lower out-of-pocket costs, and on company balance sheets, resulting from reduced plan year expenditures.
Employers risk fines up to $100 per member per day, or approximately $250,000 per day for a group of 1,000, for non-compliance with the Transparency in Coverage Rule and or the No Surprises Act. While enforcement begins July 1st, 2022, employers should quickly seek a full compliance solution. The opportunity to reduce employer and insured expenditures offers additional incentive to proceed without delay. TALON’s MyMedicalShopper™ consumer self-service tool served as the prototype for the legislation these federal mandates are based on. It fulfills all requirements of the Transparency in Coverage Rule and the No Surprises Act that apply to you and your employees.
We are here to help. For a quick overview of MyMedicalShopper, click here. Our TALON Solutions Book introduces the TALON platform, outlining the innovative features we’ve developed after almost a decade within the healthcare industry.
Our experts are ready to work with you, your advisors, and your TPA/ASO(s),and even your plan issuers to ensure compliance and safe harbor so that your company and employees over time may enjoy the benefits of TALON’s platform in the new market driven healthcare system.
The future of cost-control can future-proof you.
TALON Offers MORE:
- Our dynamic platform goes far beyond JUST compliance—providing a streamlined, easy to implement, end-to-end solution for lowering your healthcare spend and fostering a happier, healthier, more productive workforce.
- The unmatched digital experience provided by TALON’s innovative MyMedicalShopper™ platform EMPOWERS your employees to become informed consumers and make smart, economical decisions about their own care.
- As an added incentive for choosing low cost, high-quality care, TALON’s patented and intuitive MyMedicalRewards™ program rewards employees through HSA/HRA contributions or gift cards.
- TALON seamlessly integrates with your existing system with no distraction or disruption.
Ultimately, it means a long-term solution for full compliance, lower costs, and better care. Let’s talk today about what TALON can do for your business!
Download Our FREE Solutions Book
This valuable resource is designed to help you understand the mandates in the No Surprises Act and Transparency in Coverage Rule, as well as assess and select the best compliance solution.